Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BOC

Ever since a young age art has influence my life in many different ways. Multimedia has been a big part of not only who I am but how I see things. But I was unaware of this world even when it was right there in front of my nose.

Now I live learning about my passion my grates love of my life; Photography and graphic design. This two doors of arts have allowed me to enter a world that I had only dream of. Even now at my early stages of study, it has allowed me to learned so many wonderful skills that has me thinking about the saying "The sky is the limit.." and makes me realize that sky its really is the limit.

Photography has allowed me to show the world whit the eye of a lens, how I see life, people and the world that surrounds us but that it goes completely unnoticed. Invisible because of our conformation of what our eyes are use to see in our ordinary life.

I have been bless with grate opportunities that have allowed me to express and show the world the soul of a person's face, the warmth of a rising sun, and the pain and sadness of a tire soldier after long a battle.

Strong images that allows a rare look at what really matter in life, in existence. But I know that my skills can still be improve greatly.

Now I study graphic design to complement my photography. I was really surprise with all the thing that graphic design was involve with and all the possibilities that were open to my ability to express my self, colors, movement and my photography.

Soon when I finish my studies I will be able to create new and amazing pictures and composition using both my photography and designer skill to attract new costumers for a client. Create memorizing logos and images. And with hard work and always with an open mind even be able to own my own advertising company or studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment