Thursday, September 9, 2010

Final Project 6: Analysis of Project in the Real World

Learning about advertising has never been this fun for me. I always have been a big fan of commercials, of how companies fight to get your attention every day. With this project I have come even closer than ever to that world of advertising. And it’s greater than I thought!
First you have square one, the big idea, and the hook that will bring everyone to your product. That part right there at the beginning of all is the most challenging. Trying to come up with simplicity in order to be different is an adventure itself.
It may seem somewhat easy to just blast out something and try to make a commercial out of it. But the truth is that is not that easy. I will admit that this project’s ads were somewhat of a challenge for me. From thinking of what project on the ad’s to actually doing it. Luckily had some support from my love ones, and the magic of working as a team made something frustrating in to something fun.
Working for a serious advertising company may be far from fun. But if any of the good fun I had appends on the real world of advertising, I can only imagine the great ideas and joy one could have from working as a team.
With all the work I put in, for being my first project of this kind I will like to say I did pretty good. If this was a real situation, and had the all the good stuff to make my ad’s I think I would have brought some good business to the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment