Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 11: Final Evaluation

The knowledge that I got in this class is incredible. I learned so much about how things work in the field of advertising, a field that I am really interested in. The class had many opportunities to really use your head. We had a chance to rap our self’s in thought, so we could understand the concepts that they were thought.

Another thing that I liked was the many example of yesterday and today’s advertising. How advertising is really The Brain from “Pinky and The Brain show” dream comes true to take over the world. And that’s how much of an influence I believe advertising is. It moves and chances, its flexible and adaptable, and it creates eras and cultures.

The class also gave me a chance to see were this craziness came from, and allowed me to finally know an inspiration for my career: our old genius George Lois.

I had the opportunity to learn all of that and many other things thanks to this class. Mr. Pinto was a great teacher to have, and his knowledge and experience were of great help for those who inspire to walk on the same path.

As I said the class was great. And kept me thinking and finding new materials that in ages I wouldn’t have thought I was going to use for a professional class. Which I thought it was great. I participated as much as I was asked for. And even if my reading was kind of bad, I never backed down. And so here I am, giving me a grade. Over all I think I deserve a B+ because of I messed up one of the criteria of the final project for reason that were out of my control. But outside that I will like to think I did a good job over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment